If you are suffering from chronic constipation, Ayurvedic medicines can help immensely. That’s why more and more patients are seeking Ayurvedic remedies for piles and digestive problems. The majority of Americans consume a diet that lacks the proper amount of fiber and calcium useful in an ideal waste processing. Moreover, they spend much of their time sitting down in front of a television or a computer screen. As such, piles also known as hemorrhoids are a major cause of concern for countless of people.
Sitting or standing for a long period of time can be the major cause of hemorrhoid process. Hemorrhoids also are most likely caused due to improper diet and straining on the toilet. Other factors that contribute to hemorrhoids include heredity, aging, bouts of diarrhea, and using laxatives. For women, pregnancy is often a reason as the fetus puts pressure on the hemorrhoid veins.
The most common symptom of internal hemorrhoid radiation is bright red blood covering the feces, on toilet paper, or in the toilet bowl. Though, an internal hemorrhoid may protrude through the anus outside the body, causing pain and irritation.
Symptoms of external hemorrhoids include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus that results when a blood clot forms. Moreover, rubbing, excessive straining, or cleaning around the anus may cause irritation with bleeding and itching, which may produce a vicious of circle symptoms.
• Dietary Requirements for Piles
Hemorrhoids are generally caused due to low digestive fire, thus it is essential to take a proper diet in order to prevent or treat the disease. The following dietary guidelines must be followed:-
1. Avoid consumption of food that is difficult to digest. This may include oily and spicy foods, red meats and rich desserts. Regular intake of green leafy vegetables must be consumed in high amounts as these have the necessary fibers required for proper digestion.
2. Bitter and astringent tastes are best for treatment of piles. Foods having these tastes must form the major part of the diet.
3. Vegetables such as spinach, yam, carrots, radish, and okra are beneficial.
Piles can also be resolved easily with the help of Baba Ramdev Medicine for Piles. Divya Arshkalp Vati is one such helpful medicine used in treatment of piles, whether they are bleeding piles & dry piles; relieves related complications like pain, burning sensation and colic pain. This vati also protects fistula, if taken for some days regularly.
• Alternative Medicines for Piles
1. Avoid consumption of non-vegetarian food.
Drink plenty of butter milk (chaas) for reducing piles problem.
Try to get rid of overweight, if you are.
2. Eat high fibre diet; including plenty of fruits & vegetables & whole grain. Also, exercise regularly.
3. Application of a hemorrhoidal cream to the affected area, ice packs, or sit in warm water for several times a day for approx 15 minutes.
4. It will be always best for you to take Divya Arshkalp Vati with alovera juice regularly to get relief in piles & associated symptoms like pain, itching & bleeding from anus.