Skin, the outermost part of our physique needs to be protected from any harmful effects. Those blessed with fair and soft skin are regarded with great respect. However many persons suffer from poor dry skin. Many people have skin that is affected with many diseases. They usually take the traditional medicines few of which often result in side effects
Following natural products act as powerful ayurvedic treatments that do not put any adverse effects:
- Almond Oil – This natural oil prepared by extracting almonds works wonders in maintaining the human skin. It helps in keeping the skin glowing and young. Using this oil in regular manners gives good results.
- Chandan, i.e. Sandalwood – This product helps in lightening the skin. It is regarded as the wonderful skin care herb in Ayurveda. Those suffering from blemishes, acne, rashes, scrapes or other diseases related with their skin must use it. Its calming and cooling effects help in reducing ill effects of hot sun rays that do much harm to the skin.
- Aloe Vera, i.e. Ghritkumari – This is another wonderful herb that acts like a strong ayurvedic medicine for our skin. Enriched with the anti-inflammatory, anti fungal and cooling features; this wonderful product works wonders. Those challenged with burns, pimples, acne, allergies, infection, rashes or other skin diseases must try Aloe Vera. The skin is protected with its gel. Inflammation is reduced with its even use. Aloe Vera cream works wonders.
- Turmeric, i.e. Haldi – This herbal product helps to purify our blood. It is useful in giving radiance and natural glow to our skin. Problems including skin inflammation, rashes and blemishes are got rid of with Turmeric. Its paste may be applied directly on the skin for making it smooth and fair enough. Milk and yogurt may be added to it for this purpose.
- Kumkumadi Oil, i.e. Pharma Copoeia – Those intending to enjoy fairer skin must try this oil. It may be applied in direct manners. Light and even coating of this oil work wonders.
- Kesar, i.e. Saffron – This is another effective herbal product that helps in lightening the skin. Applying it onto your face by mixing it in water gives good results. People intending to have fair skin must use it.
- Carrot – Human skin is nourished to great extent with carrots. It is enriched with the moisturizing features. It helps in getting rid of dryness and itchiness as regards our skin. Those affected with infections must make use of carrots on regular manners.
- Tulsi – The antiseptic features of Tulsi help in giving freshness to our skin. Its regular use works wonders in enjoying fair skin.
- Quince Seeds – These seeds help in making the skin quite young and fresh. Those with dry skin must use these seeds that make it fairer enough.
- Cucumber – The cooling properties of cucumber are much helpful in treating the skin in even manners. Enriched with the antiseptic features; cucumber helps in getting rid of many skin diseases. It helps to say NO to inflammation. Wrinkles and fine lines are covered with its regular use.
Ayurveda recommends taking sufficient water, abstinence from alcohol/tobacco and staying away from spicy foods. Rich diets and exercises are also good for our skin.